Senior Project Manager
At aCMG we inspire projects answering tomorrow’s challenges. We are committed to providing tailor-made and innovative solutions to meet the different challenges of each real estate project.
Audacity, rigor and transparency are the values that drive us. Ethical behavior guides the purpose of all our missions.
As part of this ambition, we are recruiting a Senior Project Manager for our headquarters in Brussels. In close collaboration with the partners, your role will be to lead administrative, technical and financial aspects in the different phases of construction projects (including budgets, planning and execution) until final acceptance. You will work on private and public projects from 2 to 50M euros in and around Brussels.
The function includes the following responsibilities
- The senior Project Manager acts as a technical and human bridge by driving high quality projects in due time and within the budget frame.
- He has a general view on the total project life cycle: from inception to completion. During the preliminary design phase, the PM will act more as a consultant, during the design and construction phase, the PM will act more as a Project Director.
- Alongside the partners, assist and lead the work of junior project managers.
- He/She will install, lead and follow-up the following aspects of a project:
> Analysis of the client’s requirements,
> Give advice and assist the client in the set-up of the design team,
> Interacts and negotiates with various stakeholders at different levels: client, financial partners, technical teams,
architects, engineers, entrepreneurs, local authorities…
> Coordinates and lead the design team with a critical analysis of the proposals from the architects, engineers,
> Give frame estimations of the global costs of the project,
> Budgets studies and value engineering,
> Organizes the tenders,
> Cost and schedule control,
> Risk assessment: environment, building permits, time schedule, etc….
- You are a civil engineer, industrial engineer or architect with proven records of 10 years+ expertise on at least one 15 million Euro project.
- You find yourself in the values of our organization.
- Willing to act as a freelance.
- “Solutions finder” and good understanding of technical, financial and administrative aspects of the projects.
- Able to take initiatives and responsibilities.
- You have a pragmatic mentality: you dare take problems in hand and you adapt to changing situations.
- You have the sense of initiative and like to work in a team.
- Fluent in French, Dutch or English.
- IT proficiency: especially MS Project and Excel.
What aCMG offers:
Working for aCMG means joining a dynamic and growing team with a flexible and a collaborative culture to work. A company with many opportunities for the future in a constantly changing industry; if you have the soul of an entrepreneur and you enjoy teamwork, we offer you a job with an impact on the evolution of the organization. A pleasant working environment within a Coworking Fosbury & Sons space in Brussels and a salary that meets your skills are waiting for you. You can count on a diversified salary package with a competitive salary.
Apply via email to: email@example.com